- An image to upload (<1024px)
- A printer (preferably laser)
- A sheet of transparency
- A laser pointer or LED
- Drag-and-Drop an image below or use the image uploader to upload an image.
- Click button to make Fresnel or Fraunhofer CGH. Be patient - computing can take a while.
- Right click on the images that show up below to download the hologram for printing.
- Print image on transparency & shine laser through it to see your hologram in action!
Important: Please read details about Fourier Transform Holograms & Fresnel Holograms on About page before making holograms. There are a lot of limitations and it would behoove you to understand what's going on under the hood. For instance, if you try to make a Fresnel hologram with too few pixels or too far away, the Fresnel Kernel will be aliased and your result will be garbage. Also, when making Fourier Transform holograms, keep in mind dimensions and distance required to go the the Fraunhofer regime.